Monday, April 12, 2010

Let's get this party started!

I think there are alot of good stories and moments out there waiting to happen - so what are we waiting for? I have limited weekends and weekdays so let's not waste a single one!
Who has something interesting to say or do? I already had my first invite and it's a doosey and I can't wait!

Has this ever happend to you: you wake up one morning and you don't really feel all that different or look all that different but the calendar, the kids, and that nagging, relentless AARP are all telling you that you are different - you are old. Well, I say you are all wrong!

3 comments:

  1. So far, people who have invited me into their lives are:
    * Sue A ~ Top Secret until after
    * Sandy M ~ Life as a Farmer
    * Andrea H ~ A Day at Fenway - Trying to Convert Mom from a Yankee Fan (good luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about meeting the Speer Family at Disney World just before Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a genius! What a great idea! I am in the process of thinking up a creative challenge/activity/adventure. This make a while!

    ReplyDelete